Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Quilting Service

THANK YOU for considering my service to help finish your quilt!

Current turnaround time:  2 weeks (not including shipping time).

A quilter since 1999 with a quilting frame setup since 2008.  My passion for quilting has become obsessive, to the point where I simply want to spend most of my time QUILTING.

Quilt designs swarm in my head; patterns tickle my fancy when I see pictures of completed quilts, designs are doodled, ...  I simply LOVE this craft and wish to have it become MORE of my life than what it currently is.

Quilting services are offered to anyone willing to allow me to share in their love of quilting. 
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.  Let's work together!

Always passionate,
Amy

Amy Skattebo
N3762 County Highway O
Shell Lake, WI  54871
skattlady@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment